WaterCrest Cottages is dedicated to ensuring the comfort and safety of all our guests and ask that those traveling with pets adhere to the following policies.
All clean, well kept, behaved, friendly dogs are welcome! WaterCrest has limited and specific accommodations. To ensure availability be sure to call AHEAD and RESERVE a designated Pet Cottage.
- There is a $15.00 per night charge and a one-time cleaning fee of $25.00. Limit of 2 dogs.
- If your dog is noisy or disruptive, you may be asked to remove your pet or vacate the premises. No refund will be issued.
- Pet owners agree to be responsible for any damages/injury caused by their pet. Because all pets shed, please make sure you’ve cleaned up your cottage before leaving to avoid any additional excessive cleaning fees.
- Pet rooms are for mature and traditional pets (Dogs) only.
- Unregistered pets / or pets found to be occupying or visiting Non-pet units are subject to a $200.00 cleaning fee in addition to the regular nightly fees
Due to our insurance requirements the following breeds are not allowed on property: Akita, American Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, English Bull Terrier, German Shepherd, Korean Jindo, Presa Canario, Pitt Bull, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf or any mixture or breeds.
2016 © WaterCrest Cottages